Park Music Suggestions

Anyone have any suggestions on software for ripping audio from YouTube? Preferably something where I can opt for a higher bit rate for optimum sound quality.. TIA!:)

Anyone have any suggestions on software for ripping audio from YouTube? Preferably something where I can opt for a higher bit rate for optimum sound quality.. TIA!:)
I always just use listentoyoutube.com, although the trick there is NOT to click on any of the crazy insane ads that populate the site. Too many viruses if you don't know what you're doing. Even with all of the ad blocking software I use, the site is still very tricky. My cousin messed up his computer terribly, but I have yet to hit a snag myself.

I've gotten it in my head lately to find everything I can, loop wise, and get it into iTunes. Working on it slowly but surely...I'm currently enchanted with Spaceship Earth (Judi Dench edition).

Soarin' loses something without the visuals and the smellitzer, though.

I've gotten it in my head lately to find everything I can, loop wise, and get it into iTunes. Working on it slowly but surely...I'm currently enchanted with Spaceship Earth (Judi Dench edition).

Soarin' loses something without the visuals and the smellitzer, though.
Definitely. Although listening to the on-ride audio reminds me of just how awful the new version of the attraction is.

Current fascination: Journey of the Little Mermaid on ride audio. And the finale of Fantasmic.

Man, I'm weird...

Wow! I'm really jealous of all of your loop music, but it's way over my head to find/convert all that. Everything I have I either downloaded through iTunes or it's from a cd. I have Magic Kingdom Event Party Music, but I'm not sure how to share that... Hallowishes, Boo To You, Pirate and Princess Party...

It's really not difficult.

Find the YoTube video you want to convert.
Google "youtube to mp3". Find a converter.
Drop the YouTube link into it and convert.
Download and import into iTunes.

I found the Midway Mania queue music and added it to my playlist. I need to do more this weekend, but I easily get sucked into YouTube diving and spend all day on the computer. :)

I found the Midway Mania queue music and added it to my playlist. I need to do more this weekend, but I easily get sucked into YouTube diving and spend all day on the computer. :)

Exactly. It's really not that hard and once you get rolling, you can't stop. Before I had started my job, I spent a couple hours doing it, so I could listen to loops at work. Once you put some time in, the dividends pay off!

Thanks! You were right, not hard at all...and now my library has grown!

^ Inquiring minds wanna know...what did you add to your library??? :)

Probably too many to list them all. Basically anything from your list that I didn't have, minus anything from Disneyland. A lot of entrance, land, and ride loops! Now I'll have to go look for Midway Mania.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter