Park photo shoots

MilwDiana

Earning My Ears
How long after your wedding did you have your park shoot? Next day? Same week? Months after?? What do they recommend? Concerned with dress getting dirty day of (pictures after ceremony or dessert party) and taking park photos the next day or week. Not an option to have park shoot before ceremony.

Your dress doesn't get so dirty that it will show up in the types of photos they take for the park shoot (mostly long and medium shots), and the dirt is usually only on the underside of the hem. Most people will tell you to do the shoot 2 days after the wedding so that you don't have to get up early the morning after your wedding night. This is what we did, and I was *still* so exhausted afterward that I fell asleep on the Peoplemover!

My daughter had hers one week later. But MK was blocked out the week of her wedding and she is local so going back a week later was not a problem.

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!