Parking for Day Guest at BLT

mecanterbruy

Mouseketeer
We are "Snow Birds" from PA, well at least for one week the end of January at our Home Away from Home (BLT). My Father will be in FL,close to WDW, and would like to spend the day with us. We talked about making a dinning reservation at the Wave, allowing him to park at the Contemporary and leave his car for the day. I do not want to add him to the room for the day because that would change our Dinning Plan (has to include all room guests. I know it would not cost any more points, just DP $).

Is this acceptable for him to park at Contemporary? Any alternate thoughts?

Thanks

mecanterbruy said:
We are "Snow Birds" from PA, well at least for one week the end of January at our Home Away from Home (BLT). My Father will be in FL,close to WDW, and would like to spend the day with us. We talked about making a dinning reservation at the Wave, allowing him to park at the Contemporary and leave his car for the day. I do not want to add him to the room for the day because that would change our Dinning Plan (has to include all room guests. I know it would not cost any more points, just DP $).

Is this acceptable for him to park at Contemporary? Any alternate thoughts?

Thanks

You can tell the desk as you check in that you will have a day guest joining you on x day and they may give you a parking pass, otherwise when he gets to the gate he can give them your name and room number and they will let him in.

You can tell the desk as you check in that you will have a day guest joining you on x day and they may give you a parking pass, otherwise when he gets to the gate he can give them your name and room number and they will let him in.

Would he then park at BLT or Contemporary? I think it is the same entrance? We always take Magical Express, didn't pay that close attention! LOL!

When you check in, ask for two parking passes (one if you won't have a car).

Would he then park at BLT or Contemporary? I think it is the same entrance? We always take Magical Express, didn't pay that close attention! LOL!

If you want him to be able to park near your villa, he should park near BLT. He will turn the the left after he passes through the gate. Then drive up the row towards BLT.

he can definitely park there - as say give him your name and room number - then after he arrives put the parking permit in the car.

the guard should tell him where to park for BLT. Since BLT does not look like CR - don't really think he will have problems - if you have shown him pictures of BLT.

We do this all the time with our FL-based DD - they've always given us the parking pass. She tells them at the gate she's joining us and we put the pass in her car when she arrives.:yay:

For just the day you should be fine, overnight you'd need to add him to the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter