Part 7 - Fightin' Words - A PTR with a rookie who looks like a wookie

I too was super duper stressed about the boarding group thing, but it all worked out for us in the end. We got a great group number (21) that ended up being called at a perfect time and the ride was worth all the stress. May the force be with you!!

Part VI - Remind me where you're going again...

Did you ever have the unfortunate luck to know someone that, no matter how many times you tell them something important to you, no matter how often you remind them, and, no matter that you're currently up-to-date on all of their life situations, they just don't give a flying dog poop about your stuff?

For me, that's my boss of seven years.

Of course the last days before vacation drag. And of course you gotta do the things - the nails, the hairs, etc. So maybe a boss of seven years might cut you a slice of slack. Not a chunk of slack. Never that. Just a measly little sliver of slack. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA. No.

Did I mention the boss's nickname? Oh, sorry. My booboo.
The boss's nickname is Cruella. Everyone I know calls her that. behind her back
It's not even just an attitude thing. There's a physical resemblance.
I could be struck blind any day when she comes strutting in at 2pm. our office hours are 8-5
Yeeesh! I just got a chill!

Anyway, I just reminded her where I was going on vacation for the 3rd time in as many weeks. HOW DO YOU FORGET "I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD"?
Hoping that maybe, juuuuuust maybe, she won't expect me to stay late tonight and work through my lunch tomorrow. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. No.

On the happy side of town, in about 48 hours from this very moment, I'll be landing at MCO!!
WeeeeeeeHOOOOOO!:banana::banana::banana:

Part 7 - Fightin' Words

I hate to be that guy. You know that guy. the complain-y guy. Because I'm not. Not really.
However, I rarely keep quiet about something that's bothering me, but I don't always consider it complaining.
Whining? B!tching? Yeah, sure! Complaining? Rarely. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I crack myself up. And I stress, "myself".

Sooo, here's today's complaint:

Travel Agent Fail

But good news!

Decided to go to CheFarts Homecomin' Saturday night!
Got a 9:25 ADR. Very happy about that. Going to try to stop for a beer at CityWorks and swing by Jock Lindsey's too. Tie a bow on Day 1 with a Jellyrolls/Boardwalk visit.
Should be a Grrrreat first day! :tigger: wrong tiger/tigger

Was also able to move our ADR at Oga's to 9:55, so we'll no longer be getting tanked on sugar water at 8:20am!

Heading out of work at 4pm today. pleasepleasepleasepleasedon'tfindareasonformetostaylateCruella
DWH is going to some crazy band show thing tonight, so I'll be free to pack, and get my shiz together and be ready.to.rock tomorrow for our 2:00pm flight!

Reactions: DLo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!