Partner Hotel Bonus Benefits

CAPSLOCK

DIS Veteran
I am booked at a partner hotel and thus should get the bonus benefit card. (I should still get this even though I booked through hotwire, right?)

Universal's website just says:
  • Discounts on merchandise** at select theme park locations
  • Discounts on food and non-alcoholic beverages at select Universal CityWalk™ and theme park locations
Does anyone know the specifics?

I’d give the hotel a call. When I’ve researched the partner hotels, it looked like you needed to book through Universal’s partner page for the perks. I’ve never been certain though. Hopefully someone knows!

The perks that are listed are when you book the package with universal partner page

Like bcbetha said, call to verify so you will know in advance if the policy has changed

Huh. Their website says "guests staying at these hotels will enjoy the following benefits," so I figured that meant all hotel guests. I know EE perk is for vacation packages through Universal. I'll call the hotel to check.

You’re right. The early entry is the thing I was researching (as I find it the most valuable of the offered perks :)).

Do call and get the correct current info from UO

They put out so many specials it’s hard to keep up on what is current for which dates at times

Hope the op gets a great deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!