Party (MNSSHP + MVMCP) Reservations Loaded Now!

Do you all feel its the best use of time booking our dinner during the party? Or should we try and eat prior to the party starting? Thanks for any suggestions.

No, not a good use of your time particularly at those prices. We have a big meal at lunch and eat goodies at the party. Our first time doing MNSSHP so don't want to miss a moment. Not that enraptured with BOG anyway! Pretty but way too chaotic and noisy for me!

Liberty Tree Tavern. As far as JSC, I've only eaten there once and had the Char Siu Pork and the Spiced Rim Punch Line Punch. Both were very tasty! I can't speak for anything else on the menu though.

Thanks. There are so many choices on where to eat that it can be difficult to know which places are quality or not, so it is always helpful to get input.

I am probably going to book a Be Our Guest for now and, since I am solo and watch for an earlier opening. I know those with small kids will "have to" go to CRT and that is prepaid, and I am not overly concerned with Princesses(I have three favorites growing up), but wouldn't mind a photo with Beast at the end of the meal.

Read on Facebook that no characters will be at Be Our Guest on party nights. For MVMCP at least. So I went back and did a mock reservation and in he guest policies it says characters are not available at this time of day.
IMG_0190.PNG IMG_0191.PNG
Firat picture is the main page when you go to book. If you look it says "crystal palace character dining will remain the same." Nothing about the other two. The second picture is when you go through the booking and on the final page where the guest policies are. You can see it says about characters not being available. Not sure if this is subject to change. Booked hoping to see characters :(

I am probably going to book a Be Our Guest for now and, since I am solo and watch for an earlier opening. I know those with small kids will "have to" go to CRT and that is prepaid, and I am not overly concerned with Princesses(I have three favorites growing up), but wouldn't mind a photo with Beast at the end of the meal.

Read on Facebook that no characters will be at Be Our Guest on party nights. For MVMCP at least. So I went back and did a mock reservation and in he guest policies it says characters are not available at this time of day.
View attachment 246571 View attachment 246572
Firat picture is the main page when you go to book. If you look it says "crystal palace character dining will remain the same." Nothing about the other two. The second picture is when you go through the booking and on the final page where the guest policies are. You can see it says about characters not being available. Not sure if this is subject to change. Booked hoping to see characters :(

View attachment 246571 View attachment 246572

I will double check the MNSSHP, which is when I am going.

I will double check the MNSSHP, which is when I am going.

Same for MNSSHP, which is a shame since only one character ever appears there. Guess I will have to hope for one to come open earlier or on my other MK day. Still trying to get Tusker House as well, but I am sure I will get that one.

Same for MNSSHP, which is a shame since only one character ever appears there. Guess I will have to hope for one to come open earlier or on my other MK day. Still trying to get Tusker House as well, but I am sure I will get that one.

Good luck! It's such a bummer. I'm sure many people are booking thinking there will be characters as well so I wanted to offer up my own knowledge on it so people can maybe know ahead of time.

We do the parties every year, so the plan is to FP Rides from 3:30-6:30, dinner at BOG at 6:30, trick-or-treating and rides after, dessert party at 9, and watch the late parade. We've met all the special characters several times, so we don't care as much about that.

We do the parties every year, so the plan is to FP Rides from 3:30-6:30, dinner at BOG at 6:30, trick-or-treating and rides after, dessert party at 9, and watch the late parade. We've met all the special characters several times, so we don't care as much about that.

I'm only interested in certain characters myself, but I thought they let you in starting at 4PM. Rides, I have another day at MK for that.

I'm only interested in certain characters myself, but I thought they let you in starting at 4PM. Rides, I have another day at MK for that.

They do let you in starting at 4. We have AP's and can enter anytime. We've met the dwarfs, Jack and Sally, etc so many times. So we do other stuff now.

They do let you in starting at 4. We have AP's and can enter anytime. We've met the dwarfs, Jack and Sally, etc so many times. So we do other stuff now.

This is my first time in the theme parks, second time at Disney. Part of the reason I am going is to evaluate if I would enjoy the parks enough to get an AP or not. I live a 10 hour drive away.

This is my first time in the theme parks, second time at Disney. Part of the reason I am going is to evaluate if I would enjoy the parks enough to get an AP or not. I live a 10 hour drive away.

We live in Pennsylvania and love our AP's! It does mean we end up spending MORE money though...because we plan more trips every year.

We live in Pennsylvania and love our AP's! It does mean we end up spending MORE money though...because we plan more trips every year.

VA here. I enjoy Florida, but it's really deciding which pass to get for Orlando. Three to really choose from, though technically Universal you can get on payments. I have a BG Williamsburg Platinum Pass currently, but am not fond of my home park. Prefer SeaWorld to Busch Gardens.

VA here. I enjoy Florida, but it's really deciding which pass to get for Orlando. Three to really choose from, though technically Universal you can get on payments. I have a BG Williamsburg Platinum Pass currently, but am not fond of my home park. Prefer SeaWorld to Busch Gardens.

Gotcha. We aren't really theme park people so much as we are Disney people. So it was an easy decision for us. We will probably take the kids to Universal once they are older, but for now they're 4, 4 and 5, and enjoy Disney. So all 5 of us have AP's.

Gotcha. We aren't really theme park people so much as we are Disney people. So it was an easy decision for us. We will probably take the kids to Universal once they are older, but for now they're 4, 4 and 5, and enjoy Disney. So all 5 of us have AP's.

I like theme parks normally, but just wasn't a fan of the one. At the very least, I will get my money's worth.

Really? I liked BG Williamsburg way more than Tampa but of course, I went many years ago. Do they have something like World Showcase there with different countries?

Really? I liked BG Williamsburg way more than Tampa but of course, I went many years ago. Do they have something like World Showcase there with different countries?

Sort of. The whole park is kinda like that, but they do a Food Festival every year from May to July on weekends. My favorite parts of the park were France, Italy, and Ireland. I haven't been to the Tampa park yet, but I would probably enjoy that more than the Europe themed one since I am more into Africa and Asia(India in particular) than I am Europe. Personal preferences and all. Still, the wolf training opportunity would be fun.

How's long does dinner at BOG usually last? I heard anywhere from 45min-3hrs. 1 hour i can spare, 3 obviously not!

Our main priorities are rides and shows.

How's long does dinner at BOG usually last? I heard anywhere from 45min-3hrs. 1 hour i can spare, 3 obviously not!

Our main priorities are rides and shows.

The food comes out pretty quickly, so the pace is really up to you and what you order. We actually complained last time because we were still eating our appetizers (at a table with 9 people who all ordered appetizers) and they were putting our entrees on the table.

Correct me if I am wrong but on party nights the first MVMCP dinner packages start at 6:30. Does that mean that the ADR made by people without party tickets will be allowed to take say two hours+ for dinner or will they "rush" them gently? How has this worked in the past?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter