• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Party of 11--2 different reservation numbers--can I book online?

khanna

Mouseketeer
The CM told me to call in instead of booking ADR's online. Am I correct that I cannot call until 7am but online starts at 6am? Is there anyway I can book online with 2 different reservation numbers or is it really best to call in and hope the spots are open since online would have been up and running for one hour?

If you are a party of 11, you have to call on the phone. I believe the website says for parties of 8 or larger you have to call (or maybe larger than 8).

Having 2 reservation #s is not related at all. If you want to book using the 180+10 on-site advantage, just use either of the reservation #s, it doesn't matter. If you don't need the +10 advantage part, you don't need to give a reservation # at all.

edited: I think I understand better about the 2 reservations - you could do that, book an ADR for 5 and an ADR for 6 -- but you might not get the same dining time, you might not be seated together, etc. If you are a party of 11, you should just book it as a party of 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter