party rental spaces inside park?

Grumpy~N~Dopey

Mouseketeer
does anyone know if there are any spaces that they rent out for small parties inside Disneyland park? I can't find anything except for Picnics.
Any information would be appreciated!

I'm not sure what they have in DL, but I know they have things available in DCA. They old millionaire game building is used for parties. They also do private parties at the Vineyard room after hours. I think it really depends on what you are looking for. Are you thinking a small group of 10 or a small group of 100? Private party or company function?

Dh's company had dinner at the vineyard room after hours in May. Then they had a dessert station set up outside of Soarin' and let the guests have unlimited rides on it.

Try this site http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlm/index?CMP=ILC-DLComMeetingsSplash for more info

thank you I will try that web site. I am looking for a small party of about 12-14 people. I guess I should have mentioned that before. :blush:

You can also see abut using the 5th floor terrace at the GCH (overlooks the pool and DCA). I know people have held dinners there. We considered using it for a welcome party for our wedding back in 2003. You might also try group dining for reservations with a larger group.

BTW, there might be minimum expendatures on food + site fee that must be met for certain sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter