Party tickets may not be refundable or transferable, but they are re-assignable. :)

Pete M

Mouseketeer
long story short, I accidentally learned that I can re-assign my parents' party tickets and flew my niece and nephew down to Disney for 24 hrs of firsts. 8-)

I feel like Disney should do a better job of advertising that this is possible.
:dunno:

IMG_8950.JPG

Right. But Disney had rather sold them two new tickets verses them getting yours. It's all about the $$$.

never saw it anywhere. if I go to our page that shows our xmas party tix, it now shows "reassign" next to my folks only because I called about their halloween tickets. It still shows "nontransferable" next to mine. and no, there's nothing on the page that the asterisk leads to.

10616089_957211057627646_7441798540153827875_n.jpg

plus I do know that when you're buying tickets, it says this at the bottom of each page:

Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. The number of tickets available is limited. Events often sell out early. Tickets are valid only during specific event dates and hours. Prices, entertainment, attractions, experiences, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements are subject to change without notice.

Tickets purchased within 10 days of the event may be saved to your phone’s digital wallet to use for park entry OR may be picked up at Walt Disney World park ticket windows.

never saw it anywhere. if I go to our page that shows our xmas party tix, it now shows "reassign" next to my folks only because I called about their halloween tickets. It still shows "nontransferable" next to mine. and no, there's nothing on the page that the asterisk leads to.

View attachment 807856

plus I do know that when you're buying tickets, it says this at the bottom of each page:
If that profile has its own account created you can’t transfer any tickets without being logged into that account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter