PassPorter question

jennydep

Mouseketeer
A wonderful person from DisBoards is sending me the PassPorter for Special Needs. Should I get the regular one also or will the Special Needs one have all the info I would need? This is our first family trip to Disney so I am very much a rookie at this!

Thanks!

From what I could see (i was one of the peer reviewers) it looked to me like most of the general information is also in the Special Needs one. I don't think you need a regular one unless you like some of the features (like the pages with pockets). I'd just go look at the regular one in a book store after you see the other one.

Thanks! I didn't want to spend money on something I didn't need, but also didn't want to miss out on any valuable info.

I purchased mine from their website, and ended up getting the previous years issue for $1 plus shipping!! I'm not sure if they have any left?? This was a while ago, but worth checking into. We are leaving next week, and I will tell you, I am only taking the special needs version. They do seem to have similar info, just pockets and a journal section. I feel all the info we need for our family is in the special needs one. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter