Past guest discounts

BlueSuitDonald

Mouseketeer
For the last 3 six month periods I have received 30% off. I have not received anything yet for January to June of 2018 and was wondering if anyone else has. Hopefully they will offer it again since I have a trip planned for late June

For the last 3 six month periods I have received 30% off. I have not received anything yet for January to June of 2018 and was wondering if anyone else has. Hopefully they will offer it again since I have a trip planned for late June

Do you mean a PIN or UOC? If that's what you mean, my DD got one emailed to her in early October that includes dates thru early June. It is up to 30% for dates thru early March then up to 25% for March - June.

Not sure if that is the same one. I don't remember the one I had going through June. I don't think I kept that card. Do they keep those things in file?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter