Patience Does Pay Off!

tmli

Wants to be known as tmlh....
As some of you may remember I had to cancel my trip to wdw for this past October. I was heart broken, but financially it was not a good time, also my ds had some needs that had to be met.

Well I just found out my sister has changed her destination wedding from Jamaica to Florida. My whole family thinks I am crazy to be happier about that...but I'm ecstatic!!

We are going for 2 weeks leaving Sept.27/04. I've convinced everybody to fly out of BUF so I hope those SW fares start to come down soon. I've read alot of your posts about where to stay etc. so I think I'm well prepared.

I didn't anticipate seeing the world at all in '04, so this great. We are staying in offsite condos at Windsor Palms and sharing car rentals so the price is actually pretty reasonable.

The best part is I was already planning a trip for Jan'05 with some family that has never been, so now I get to go twice in a 4 mth period. I will definitely be purchasing an AP, as I plan to spend lots of time in the parks. Of course I will have to get value out of the pass and sneak another trip in before it expires!:smooth:

That is great news! And two trips so close together-that will be fun to plan!
So has she decided if she is going with FTW or Just Marry??
Her wedding will be fantastic!
Grover in Winnipeg
::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

She's decided on Rev. Tim's package at Cypress Grove Estate House. The Just Marry package was a great deal compared to FTW...but was still more than she wanted to spend. We are having a full reception at home so she is watching her $$'s.

Isn't that great how things can work out :) I would love a wedding in either Jamaica or Florida! Florida is prefered of course! Do you have a big party going down?

Yes we are around 12-14 people. Too bad we are staying off site or we could do a magical gathering.

Fate has really handed you a great time. I guess you never know what's around the corner. This should really perk you up.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter