• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pay perveiw movies at resorts

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
My family really enjoyed the pay per veiw movies at PBH... do they have these at HRH and RPH also??? my kids and my DH loved laying in bed at night and watching a good movie...thanks..amy

My kids watched pay per view at the RPR. I would guess that the HRH has them, too.

Patty

They do and they are great. Really expensive, but great!

They are great, when you can stay awake long enough to watch them!:p They are at all 3 resorts.

Thanks... now I just have to decide which of the 3 resorts I want to stay at in June...I do not want to miss out on the E rates...we stayed at PBH this past summer...loved it...amy

We stayed at the PBH and I think they were like $11.00.... a screen came up and you just picked the one you wanted... they put the cost on the bill....we splurged...my kids did it all 3 nights...good way to wind down....amy

With tax the movie was about 13.75 I believe at the HRH last week. We got a free movie and popcorn with our Lowes First Card.

Jess is right. My son will order the movie and I'm lucky to see the first 20 minutes before I start checking my eye lids for cracks!:o

The movies are available at many hotels but I wouldn't call them standards. These movies are available here sometimes months before they are released at Blockbuster. I've seen some available that were still in the theaters.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter