Paying Cash - Coffee?

OnlyDisney

DIS Veteran
We're staying two nights in a 1 bedroom at the Beach Club in September paying cash. Will we need to bring coffee and filters?

I saw a list of stuff to bring that included coffee and filters, but I'm not sure if need to bring it since we booked it like a regular hotel room.

You will get 1 maybe 2 coffee packs that make between 4-6 cups each depending on how strong you like it. If you need more you can buy from the resort. You may also need sugar (sweetener) and creamer. If you bring you own, the coffee makers have the flat bottom, Mr Coffee type filters. Have a great trip.

You will get 1 maybe 2 coffee packs that make between 4-6 cups each depending on how strong you like it. If you need more you can buy from the resort. You may also need sugar (sweetener) and creamer. If you bring you own, the coffee makers have the flat bottom, Mr Coffee type filters. Have a great trip.

:thanks:

Thanks for all the info. I was just browsing this section of the disboards, beginning my journey into exploring DVC. It didn't occur to me till today about any differences between booking on points or as a regular hotel guest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter