Paying for DP

my4boys+1

Mouseketeer
I have a question can you pay for the dp on 2 different cards? I know it's going to be about 850.00 I have 800.00 put aside but wanted to pay the rest on a credit card will they do this?

Yes. I was able to use 2 forms of payment for our dining plan when I checked in. It goes on your hotel bill and they'll put whatever payment you want. I paid for my family using travellers checks and put the rest on my credit card. When my aunt arrived the next day she used cash to pay for their plan and they credited my card for that amount. HTH!

It shouldn't be a problem. Last time I paid my balance with my Disney rewards card & the remainder with my cc at check in. This time I'm planning to do the same thing but over the phone since payment is due 45 days out.

Calie

Just did this Friday. I called and added Dinning for our check in this week. I used my rewards card and my visa. You just tell them the first payment type and how much. After that is processed, they can move on to the next payment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter