Paying for reservation..

bartty

Mouseketeer
I got our confirmation letter in the mail yesterday but my credit card hasn't been charged. I thought they charged the amount right away, should I call and confirm or will they charge the amount on date of arrival?

Thanks for all your help!

I think this nearly always varies. Sometimes they charge it immediately, at other times they wait 2/3 weeks or possibly longer. I wouldn't worry yet.

Richard. :)

When I've booked direct with DLP they take 10% (I think) at the time of booking (although I must admit I've never actually checked to see how quickly the money goes out of our account) and take the remaining balance automatically off your card about a month before you go. I wouldn't worry - I don't think they'll forget to take your money (sadly!!! :rotfl: )

When booking with Disney you usually pay the whole amount 30 days advance of arrival.

Greets Renate :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter