PBH Bay View Rooms and Deluxe Pool View - Anyone stay in both?

Y

YankeeFan51

Just wondering what the main difference is (besides the view) in these room types. The booking agent says Deluxe Pool View are slightly larger -- but are they set up the same way, or is there some type of sitting area? There is only a $10 difference in the Entertainment Rate between the two (Deluxe Pool View is more) so I'd love some opinions as to which to choose. Also are there any web sites with room photos and/or resort restaurant menus?Thanks!:)

The pool view is slighter larger but there is no seperate sitting area. But both rooms have a small table with two chairs in addition to a large comfortable chair with ottoman. If I had to choose I'd probably take the bay view, west wing. Just personal preference, I think the water is pretty and we like to see when the boat is coming.

You can't go wrong with either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter