PBH - Sofa bed comfort or go with an inflatable

tsouth

Mousehouse Lover
Hello:

We will be heading to PBH with 2 young teenage girls - my daughter and her friend. We currently have a 1 king bedroom Parlour Suite booked. The suite is cheaper than 2 rooms and I worry that I can't guarantee the 2 deluxe rooms will be connecting.

1 king for my husband and I. The 'suite' part will be for the girls. They are at the age where they need their privacy. They will need to sleep on the pull out couch. How comfortable is the couch for them to sleep on? Is it one of the new memory foam couches? Would I be better to use blow up mattresses for them? I was also considering ordering a cheap mattress topper from Amazon to be delivered to the resort.

I am not worried about the size of the bed, just the comfort. Teenagers who do not sleep well are not the best of company. o_O

Thank you in advance.

The sofa bed is pretty rough but you can ask them to send up extra blankets and things to pad it up.

I don’t know the size of the parlor, but if there is room I’d ask for two roll aways. If you tell them the couch isn’t compfortable they may waive the fee. The rollaways are extremely comfortable. It’s a full twin size thick mattress and I’d sleep on it as an adult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter