PBH vs. HRH club level

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
After watching HRH on the Travel Channel, we have decided to spend our anniversary at Universal this year. We spent our anniversary at PBH when it first opened and loved it. We haven't been back since. :( Our DS is really wanting to go back. We always get Disney AP's so we're always going there. We have an RV so we've stayed at FW there for the past few visits. We have decided that a 10th anniversary deserves some pampering!

The club level at the HRH looks great. However, I think I would prefer the PBH, especially if the club level is much better. Is the food the same at both? If so, we will stay at HRH if it is alot cheaper. The RP looks very nice also. From the pictures I've seen, I think I may like the theming better at this one than HRH. Bottom line, I want the best club level perks for the money. Any suggestions?

Also, we will be purchasing the AAA AP prior to the deadline. We won't be going until Oct. 24th. Should we wait to book until we get the AP? Are the discounts that much better?

Thanks in advance for your help!

I didn't realize they started up the concierge level at Portofino again...I thought it was only still at the Hard Rock, and the new Royal Pacific.

Anyone else know??

Last I heard they'd discontinued club level at Portofino. I'd call the hotel and ask, just to be sure though. Portofino Bay hotel: 407-503-1000

Hi, I honestly don't know anything about this but since I saw you on another thread and you said that you weren't getting many replys, I decided to bump you to get it back into the new post list

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter