PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Hmmm, my offers look different and I can’t figure out how to save them. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions to help?

Thanks!

View attachment 852476
I was able to save mine on my laptop, which is where I usually do it, with no issue. Not sure about the app, I seldom go in there. If you can maybe go to a laptop/desktop and save from there. Not exactly an answer to why you can't on the app but maybe someone else will chime in with a better suggestion.
Hope you get it done.

I was able to save mine on my laptop, which is where I usually do it, with no issue. Not sure about the app, I seldom go in there. If you can maybe go to a laptop/desktop and save from there. Not exactly an answer to why you can't on the app but maybe someone else will chime in with a better suggestion.
Hope you get it done.
Thanks! It worked this way. Not sure why my app didn't offer the option this week but it's great to know there is another way to try. Appreciate your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter