PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I won't get to shoppers until tonight or tomorrow morning. I keep tweaking my grocery list.

I earned 6,000 at superstore Friday on a $40 spend. Not great, but this is our cheaper grocery budget week.
more than a 10% return, i say that is better than not great. Plus superstore price matches

Ohh, I didn't know Superstore prices matches. It's not a store I visit often because of the distance. Maybe I'll have to give it a try again.

I went to Shoppers this morning. I purchased grocery items and bathroom tissue, all on sale. $51.82 pre-tax and earned 15,300 pts.

I've started stopping in at shoppers almost weekly. They have enough that I can get essentials and stretch out grocery trips, plus I always need drug store goods. Through my online offers or the flyer there's a 20X the points event almost every week!

Today I spent 50.82 pretax and earned 17K points. They add up so quickly!

My shoppers is incredible! They have mark downs on all kinds of things all the time. I spent $25 last week and have enough milk and cream in my freezer for 2 months! I went over this afternoon and got almost everything on my shopping list on sale and spent $63. I earned $20 in points.

I spent $57 at Shoppers today and earned $17.70 in points. I stocked up on toilet paper, Kleenex and paper towels while they were on sale.
I’ll be buying the max number of Sobey’s gift cards that I can with the Mega Miles airmiles primo next week so I’ll be shopping at Freshco instead of NoFrills for a good long while but I prefer Shoppers to Rexall. I plan to work both programs to my advantage. We have an airmiles credit card now, but I feel like I should get a PC one to use when we shop stores with Optimum so we can maximize the return on both programs.

I spent $57 at Shoppers today and earned $17.70 in points. I stocked up on toilet paper, Kleenex and paper towels while they were on sale.
I’ll be buying the max number of Sobey’s gift cards that I can with the Mega Miles airmiles primo next week so I’ll be shopping at Freshco instead of NoFrills for a good long while but I prefer Shoppers to Rexall. I plan to work both programs to my advantage. We have an airmiles credit card now, but I feel like I should get a PC one to use when we shop stores with Optimum so we can maximize the return on both programs.
That's exactly what I did a few months ago and I've only used it to my advantage. I signed up when it was a special in the flyer offering 75,000 points so $75 just for saying I'll take it. Then I received an email for 15,000 for using it on a 20X's day, another easy $15. The send me emails every now and then which is when I use it but I use my AM's mastercard for day to day.

That's exactly what I did a few months ago and I've only used it to my advantage. I signed up when it was a special in the flyer offering 75,000 points so $75 just for saying I'll take it. Then I received an email for 15,000 for using it on a 20X's day, another easy $15. The send me emails every now and then which is when I use it but I use my AM's mastercard for day to day.
Oh good idea ! I’m in no rush so I will wait until they have some sort of bonus offer for sign up.

Spent $50.53 pre-tax ($51.80 after tax) and earned 15,000 points at Shoppers.

I love that I keep getting this one cashier who says "The milk isn't included for points". I always "Yes, it is. I get points every time for it". Then it works and she says "Oh". Like, c'mon. You must know your program if you work there, right?! Geesh.

milk eggs and bread all included, almost everything except prescriptions. I even tossed in a cheap pair of earbuds this weekend for 11 bucks to get me to my 50 and walked out with 17000 points. Not including the 3x for my PC MC, but that is only 3x on the base, wish it were on top of the bonus.

I can confirm that Fortino's rounds UP for the PC optimum deals, and does still give you the bonus points for purchasing items even when you redeem pts to pay for it.
I had a personal offer for 17,500 pts for every 175$ spent. I decided to go for it, and actually redeemed 400,000 points to pay for my 405.88 total grocery bill. And I still got all the below points, 59,500. 15% return off stuff that I got for free. Woo!
C:\Users\t65396\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg
C:\Users\t65396\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg

I feel like I should get a PC one to use when we shop stores with Optimum so we can maximize the return on both programs.
I have thought about doing that too. But then again, how many credit cards can be too many :rolleyes1 especially if your wanting to maximize the points associated with each card.

Unfortunately I didn't get to shopper's this weekend :sad2: I know that they will be having more 20x the points weekends again. I need to start picking up our things for the trip to Mexico. I will need to pick up more of everything since the boys have their own room. There won't be much sharing of toiletries with 2 rooms. OH well....it's not like it won't get use :rolleyes:

Had a personal offer for spend 60$ at Shoppers, get 12,000 pts. And I also had 20x the points on milk. Almost flubbed it because I'm so used to only spending 50$, so scrambled at the last minute...spent 68$ with tax, earned 20.07$ of points. 30% return. Gotta love stackable points offers. And that's without the extra points I'll get from my PC mastercard for having shopped at Shoppers.

Tomorrow's offer is get 10,000 pts for spending 50$ at Shoppers. It's worth going into the app every day to see if you have a new offer.

I have been saving a hawaiian tropic offer each week to buy our sunscreen: every $6 get 1200 pts! If I buy 7 bottles at $10.99 on a 20x event, I will earn a whack of pts!
Someone could correct me if I am wrong, but I think the 20x is only on the base points.Not on the bonus 1200. If I am wrong, please let everyone know and this would be a big game changer on how I shop.

Now that our freezer was empty of meats I went to Loblaws after the gym today. I had Get 200 Points with Every $1 spent offers for chicken, beef, pork and onions. Chicken and ground beef were on sale as well so that was great. Total points earned today were 20,600 = $20.60.

I spent $45.95 on chicken and received 9,400 pts. Rounded-up to $46 would be 9,200 pts so I don't understand the extra 200 pts but I'm fine with that.
I spent $50.40 on beef and received 10,200 pts. Loblaws must round-up and award points. $51 x 200 pts = 10,200
I spent $5.52 on sweet onions and received 1,000 pts. Interestingly, Loblaws did NOT award points rounded up on the onions. Only on the $5.

Shoppers gave me a Spend $30 get 6,000 pts for tomorrow. I did the spend $50 get 20X on the weekend so I don't think I'll be shopping there tomorrow. I doubt we need anything.

Someone could correct me if I am wrong, but I think the 20x is only on the base points.Not on the bonus 1200. If I am wrong, please let everyone know and this would be a big game changer on how I shop.

Yeah, the 20X only applies to base points. But I would still do what ilovetotravel1977 is proposing and stack the offers. The breakdown:
7 x 10.99 = 76.93
base points: 1140
bonus for the x20 event: 21660
bonus for the product 76/6 = 12 x 1200: 14400

so a total earn of 37000 points. Which is still over a 40% return. I'd be saving the product offer too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!