Serena

<font color=navy>Not afraid of canned biscuits<br>
Yummm

9x13 dish

Ingredients-
8 ounce package of cream cheese. room temperature
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup powdered sugar
a ton of Cool Whip about 3 large bowls. :)
1 package each instant chocolate and instant vanilla puddings. It doesn't matter what size
Milk- according to what size instant pudding mixes you bought, it has a recipe on the side about pie filling. Use the amount of milk according to pie filling recipe on the side of the boxes.

You do not have to cook this at any time. You fix it cold and it stays that way. :)

Optional chocolate sprinkles or peanut topping

Okay, first layer

In a big bowl mix together, room temperature 8 ounce package, of cream cheese, with 1 cup peanut butter. Mix well.
Add 1 cup powdered sugar. Mix well, then add 3 cups Cool Whip and mix again. Put it in the bottom of a 9 x 13 dish.

2nd layer

1 package instant chocolate and 1 package instant vanilla puddings with the amount of milk for pie filling and not pudding.
Mix well, then add 2 cups Cool Whip and mix again.
Smooth it over the first layer.

3rd layer is just Cool Whip. Cover everything. lol

Optional- chocolate sprinkles or peanut topping

I have to take three of these to my family reunion. They used to fight over it. :rolleyes:

That sounds good. I've had something similar, but I've never put peanut butter in with the cream cheese. I'll have to try that.

Thanks!

Yea Serena! Thanks for posting this on the recipe board.

Was it my begging that put you over the top? LOL

Now you have to share more....

Yep, you convinced me to post it. My dh was trying to get me off the computer, but I had to make him wait. LOL

I made this dessert for the Fourth of July..it was absolutely yummy..my husband is a peanutbutteraholic..and he tried to eat the whole pan himself..lol..thanks for posting a delicious recipe!

I need to clarify a couple of things, so I'll bump this and clear up the problems above.

Thanks for e-mailing me. I went back to the store and got the instant pudding and it came out great!

My family loved it, along with my company!

Thanks for the recipe........I'll have to make 2 next time too:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter