Pearl Harbor tour?

The tour through Aulani, or did you get tickets direct from the Pearl Harbor website?

would you be able to share your thoughts with the PH tour booked through Aulani?
We are thinking of doing this for our upcoming stay and would love to know your thoughts.

thanks

I haven’t gone yet, I was hoping to get some reviews too. We’ll be there in three weeks and I can let you know.

Thank you so much, it's really appreciated!!
We enjoyed the tour. It was a little long though and we had to wait a few times for late guests :( it definitely did the job though, and i was glad not to deal with any of the hassel of tickets and driving. If I were going to do it again, I think I’d do the shorter one that just went to the Arizona. We did that last, which I would have preferred to do first. Hope you enjoy!

We enjoyed the tour. It was a little long though and we had to wait a few times for late guests :( it definitely did the job though, and i was glad not to deal with any of the hassel of tickets and driving. If I were going to do it again, I think I’d do the shorter one that just went to the Arizona. We did that last, which I would have preferred to do first. Hope you enjoy!

Thank you so much for reporting back! Do you remember what time you left and what tie you got back?

We were supposed to leave at 8:30 but ended up leaving closer to 9 due to a large party being late and arrived back a little after 3:30.

IMHO, I think your time (and money) would be worth renting a car and going on your own. It's a very easy drive (just five turns in total, if I remember correctly), ample free parking, and you move at your own pace instead of that of the group.

There was recently a thread on this on the trip advisor forum. They basically said every single tour just gets you there and gives you info. They can't go in with you. They recommended going to the government site and getting the tickets yourself.

We did the half day tour that departs Aulani at 6:30 am and we were back at the resort by Noon. Your driver/guide goes and picks up your tickets for the Arizona Memorial and basically lets you go off on your own so you can walk through the different displays. Your movie ticket has a specific time and after watching the movie you'll board the boat that takes you out to the memorial. Yes it's cheaper to get the tickets yourself and driving in but we did not have a car nor did I want to deal with the hassle so to me it was worth the price to let somebody else handle all that for me!

We did the half day tour that departs Aulani at 6:30 am and we were back at the resort by Noon. Your driver/guide goes and picks up your tickets for the Arizona Memorial and basically lets you go off on your own so you can walk through the different displays. Your movie ticket has a specific time and after watching the movie you'll board the boat that takes you out to the memorial. Yes it's cheaper to get the tickets yourself and driving in but we did not have a car nor did I want to deal with the hassle so to me it was worth the price to let somebody else handle all that for me!

did you book your tour at Aulani?
Or, was this with another tour company?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter