Pen Pal Letter/Twist Exchange-April-COMPLETED!

This is sounding more & more interesting to me! When do you start planning for May? Maybe you will let me join along?

This is sounding more & more interesting to me! When do you start planning for May? Maybe you will let me join along?

Sure you can join in for the next three month round which will be for the months of july,august, and september. Sign ups for that round will be next month.

Sure you can join in for the next three month round which will be for the months of july,august, and september. Sign ups for that round will be next month.

Ok great! I look forward to being added to the next line up!

Thank you for checking in Maria.

Pen Pals, I will be giving you the twist, and the topic sometime today or tonight. You will then be able to get an early start for May if you wish. I will be putting up the sign ups for the next three rounds at the starting of May, so keep an eye out for it if you wish to continue on :goodvibes.

Happy Earth Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter