$$Penalty for No-Show Member of Party?

TriSeb°o°

WDW Addict
For restaurants which require CC guarantees (CRT, CaliGrill, CLP), what would happen if one of the members in the part is a no-show but the remaining party did show?

Would there be a penalty for the single no-show guest?

I've never had this happen in the past but could be a possibility on next trip.

More than likely, yes. CRT especially.

CG has stated before that they don't charge if only part of the party shows up, but they still can (I haven't heard either way for awhile now). No idea about the CP, but I'd assume that they also would.

And while you didn't ask about it, Akershus does certainly charge the no show fee for partial parties.

It's best to attempt to reduce the party size as soon as you know someone's not going to make it.

More than likely, yes. CRT especially.

CG has stated before that they don't charge if only part of the party shows up, but they still can (I haven't heard either way for awhile now). No idea about the CP, but I'd assume that they also would.

And while you didn't ask about it, Akershus does certainly charge the no show fee for partial parties.

It's best to attempt to reduce the party size as soon as you know someone's not going to make it.

True! We were charged at Akershus when we were one short. I woke up ill that morning but thought we'd be OK as long as the rest of the party showed up. Nope! We were charged for one no show, even though my husband told them I woke up ill that morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter