People not on dining plan at your table

mickeyminnie

happenin' chick<br><font color=blue>Rice Krispies
Okay I was wondering this before but with all the changes happening I am still hoping someone will be able to give me some advice.

We are on dining plan, 2 adults 2 kids, the Grandmas are joining us for 3 nights, they are in their own rooms and not on the dining plan, can they eat at our table and pay seperately for their own meals?

Thanks

Yes, absolutely..... We dine with non- DDP, CMs, and DDE holders. Just tell your server who is and who is not on the plan. The server will bring out separate bills. We have even dined with others on the DDP and we have to have separate bills, since we are not on the same account. The most checks we've had is 4. One of us-DDP, one for friends-DDP, one for friend non-DDP, and one using DDE for side orders not on the DDP. It gets crazy while sorting things out. You can even share your deserts and apppetizers with the grandmas too! Enjoy!

Similarly, we were not on the DDP, but we added our debit card to our room key for charging privileges. My friend who had her own room did not apply a card to her room key. Other than buffets where they only printed one check, we asked for separate checks and it wasn't a problem. When it came to buffets we paid the full amount and DF paid us her cash portion.

Just let your server know which of you are on the Dining Plan, when your order is taken, and you'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter