People sexiest man of the year is....

I don't get the hate (other than maybe the fact that we're still voting for things like this at all.) I like that he won, especially since it sounded like he was pretty surprised himself. (In my book, not realizing you're good looking is one of those things that makes you seem even more so.)

My daughter texted me this morning and wanted to know what Planet People Magazine is located on LOL. Clearly she disagrees (as do I).

Poor poor Blake. :rotfl: Such a sweet guy.

What? People think I'm the sexiest man alive.

Oh no, it's just my girlfriend. :laughing:;) (And Mizzoufan. :goodvibes)

I don't get the hate (other than maybe the fact that we're still voting for things like this at all.) I like that he won, especially since it sounded like he was pretty surprised himself. (In my book, not realizing you're good looking is one of those things that makes you seem even more so.)

I love Blake. Just don't get sexy from him.

Agree with the bold, by the way.

I adore Blake, but sexiest man nope.

But some of his appeal is that he can make fun of himself, ala Twitter after the announcement.

I wouldn't mind partying him with him though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!