People sexiest man of the year is....

Sam Heughan, Chris Hemsworth, Danny Amendola, Terry Crews and I don't care how old he is.... Sean Connery.... just to get the list started...

Not a fan of country music, and know very little about Blake Shelton, but I think he is an attractive man.

Personally, I'd choose George Clooney, who's closer to my age, but he's already held the title twice.

The only thing I know him from is "The Voice". He seems really nice, and a fun person to hang out with. However I find Adam Levine to be more "appealing". (He DOES need to get rid of that 1970's cop mustache though) :rotfl2:

I like Blake. But if they wanted to go with someone in country music why not Tim McGraw or Keith Urban? Maybe they have gotten it before?

They are both very attractive and the fact that they are both madly in love with their wives makes them that much more sexy.

I don't watch The Voice and I'm not familiar with his music, but if Gwen Stefani ever gets tired of him, I'll take him.

I like Blake and I think he certainly has his smoldering moments. I think his eyes are beautiful! I wanted him and Miranda to stay together though. Not a fan of Blake's cheating past. So I can see him being the sexiest man. I also love some scruff on men as opposed to clean shaven.

As for country music, I also think Luke Bryan and Tim Mcgraw could carry that title. I'm not a Keith Urban girl although I do like his music and his respect for women. He's just a little too pretty for me.

Not a fan of Adam Levine at all. I don't get the attraction there and not a fan of his music.

And I also have no idea who the previous pictures were of men that were posted in this thread, aside from Elba.

But clearly we all have different tastes and there is plenty of sexy to go around lol.

I used to follow Blake on Twitter but when a grown man spends so much time talking about drinking, how much he drank last night, how much he is planning on drinking, how he feels after drinking, you start to wonder. This isn't a young kid, this is a man in his 40s. Takes him off the ballot IMHO.

[GALLERY=]
justice_league.jpg
[/GALLERY]

MMMMM...MMMMMM....MMMMM

Blake who?

Back in April 2017, People magazine announced that Julia Roberts is "2017 World’s Most Beautiful Woman"

They got that one wrong too. She's pretty, but there are far more beautiful women in the world...Winona Ryder, Beyonce, Adriana Lima, Heidi Klum... and a zillion others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter