People sexiest man of the year is....

Blake Shelton reminds me of a Neanderthal. I remember Jimmy Fallon taking Blake for sushi on the show. Jimmy had to remind Blake to say thank you to the server.

Loved this tweet:
Blake Shelton is not even the sexiest:

1) Gwen Stefani spouse (Gavin Rossdale)
2) country singer (Steve Grand)
3) Voice guy (Adam Levine)
4) Blake (Blake Lively)
5) Racist (Dean Cain)

And these:
Blake Shelton is, at best, the sexiest divorced dad at this barbecue

even a straight man can see there's no way blake shelton is the sexiest man alive. i dont think he's even the sexiest man named blake shelton.

Woke up and saw Blake Shelton is the sexiest man alive. Did a bunch of celebrities die or something last night?

Loved this tweet:

4) Blake (Blake Lively)
5) Racist (Dean Cain)

My favourite was Blake Shelton is not even the sexiest man named Blake Shelton.

I think JFK Jr. is the only "sexiest man" I agree with. If I was voting for sexiest star now, I'd probably vote for Shemar Moore.

I have no idea who this is but whoever it is you can keep him not a fan of him in this pic.
Jason Momoa... Game of Thrones... Baywatch... and in that picture he is in his Aquaman costume for the new Justice League flick.

[GALLERY=]
0509-guess-abs-momoa-300w.jpg
[/GALLERY]

and another shirtless pic, cuz why not lol

Loved this tweet:

4) Blake (Blake Lively)
5) Racist (Dean Cain)
I didn't know Dean Cain was a racist. Wow, the things you can learn on the disboards!

I didn't know Dean Cain was a racist. Wow, the things you can learn on the disboards!

I didn't even know who Dean Cain is so I learned two things! I googled him, I'm sure there are sexier racists out there.

Jason Mamoa......Aquaman in Justice League, Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones, the new Conan the Barbarian.

You don't need to admire him, I will do it enough for you (even though he is my son's age :rotfl: )

He is married to Lisa Bonet, her previous husband Lenny Kravitz is sexy as well and back in the day had a great concert.

I didn't know he was married to Lisa Bonet. That surprises me, he seems like he would be a lot younger than her. (Not that there's anything wrong with that lol)

Let’s not forget the original silver fox

Anderson Cooper :lovestruc
Um, the original Silver Fox is (also country singer) Charlie Rich.
Good for Blake.

When do they release the sexiest woman issue?
People, seemingly not big on equality, has an Annual Most Beautiful Woman issue - but not a sexist st woman or most handsome man However, Esquire and GQ do award sexiest woman.
I like Blake. But if they wanted to go with someone in country music why not Tim McGraw or Keith Urban? Maybe they have gotten it before?

They are both very attractive and the fact that they are both madly in love with their wives makes them that much more sexy.
Eh. They're both cute, but neither hits me as sexy.

I didn't know he was married to Lisa Bonet. That surprises me, he seems like he would be a lot younger than her. (Not that there's anything wrong with that lol)

She may be older, but if you haven't seen pics of her lately, she's stunning. I think she has an aging portrait in an attic somewhere. I need to get myself one of those!

Um, the original Silver Fox is (also country singer) Charlie Rich.

People, seemingly not big on equality, has an Annual Most Beautiful Woman issue - but not a sexist st woman or most handsome man However, Esquire and GQ do award sexiest woman.

Eh. They're both cute, but neither hits me as sexy.
Yes, Charlie Rich IS the original silver fox. He's held the title for over 40 years.

Yeah, most of the names above are not in my top list. Idris Elba isn't that good looking to me (maybe because he played the "villain" on a movie not too long ago ha!). Funny what is appealing to others or not. Makes the world more interesting.

Mine would be more along the lines of:
Theo James
Tim Tebow
Jason Bateman

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter