Perfect Day at Coco Cay

pezgirlroy

DIS Veteran
My husband and I are leaving the kids at home and going on the Harmony first week of August. Very excited and looking forward to it. We did the Freedom last year so this year is a bit different. We went ahead and bought tickets for the Waterpark at Coco Cay. My husband loves water slides and scary things like that. I do not. :) While it is a lot of money for this, my plan is to hang out in the wave pool. Are there any slides that are for those of us that do not like heights or speed? :) Or should I cancel my ticket and just meet him on the beach later. Thanks everyone.

My husband and I are leaving the kids at home and going on the Harmony first week of August. Very excited and looking forward to it. We did the Freedom last year so this year is a bit different. We went ahead and bought tickets for the Waterpark at Coco Cay. My husband loves water slides and scary things like that. I do not. :) While it is a lot of money for this, my plan is to hang out in the wave pool. Are there any slides that are for those of us that do not like heights or speed? :) Or should I cancel my ticket and just meet him on the beach later. Thanks everyone.

There are slides as low as 25 feet in the air, up to 135 feet in the air. There are two sets of slides, each with four slides. Daredevils Tower has the really high, fast slides; and Splash Summit has the smaller slides. The wave pool is awesome so if you like that, you will enjoy your day. However, the Oasis Lagoon is really cool also, with the swim up bar and a ton of seating. That is free, so no ticket required. My daughter and I went early to the waterpark, rode every slide (a couple twice) and were finished before noon so it may be just fine for you to cancel and wait for him at the beach or Oasis Lagoon.

There are slides as low as 25 feet in the air, up to 135 feet in the air. There are two sets of slides, each with four slides. Daredevils Tower has the really high, fast slides; and Splash Summit has the smaller slides. The wave pool is awesome so if you like that, you will enjoy your day. However, the Oasis Lagoon is really cool also, with the swim up bar and a ton of seating. That is free, so no ticket required. My daughter and I went early to the waterpark, rode every slide (a couple twice) and were finished before noon so it may be just fine for you to cancel and wait for him at the beach or Oasis Lagoon.
I am thinking I might do that. Take my time getting off the boat and then heading over. And if we get a drink package that works on Coco Cay right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter