Perhaps the saddest pre-trip report and past trip report eeevvvveerrr for me anyway!!

FunkyFunBuckets

Mouseketeer
Ok so I know that at 134 days i am a little early for a pre-trip report:rolleyes1 but i have been lurking for some time now and have finally decided that it is time to post something substantial.....

Ok so now the cast ...
Me(17) Absolute disney fan have been to disney 10 times which for someone from Nortghern Ireland is pretty darn good though i have to say that every time was offsite but I am going 18th sept - 2 oct onsite :banana: for first time now if they only had a button saying 1st time onsite id be in business
I am currently still in high school and am hoping to go to university to study archeology and ancient history.:yay:

DS (20)EJ again a disney fan but doesnt get the need to plan, which i have:rolleyes: but hey i love her any way . She is currently at uni studying music and she is a brilliant singer. Apparently we look similar , dont see it myself:confused3 but photo can be uploaded for voting

DD(58) Daddy dearest he is just dad, he likes disney but didnt want to come again this year (money worries:sad2: :sad1: )but we thought and thought and :idea: decided that to go this year iff we paid for everything ourselves hmmm ok no probs so i have £1200 to pay plus spending money and i dont have a job at the minute :scared1: :scared1: BBBUUTTT....
i have paid 200 alredy and have over 800 hundred in the bank so its ok

ok so here is where the sad bit is ok our last trip to disney was last september however before that we hadnt been in seven years because ... well because when i was 10 my mum got cancer and had been battling ever sinceso wen the xmas of 06 mum got alooot worse we knew things were bad ....

then at easter my other aunty died ...of cancer she had had it less than a year.

5 weeks later ...........................................................

My mum died , i didnt cry at the funeral because i had to be the strong one .. before she died my mum made my dad swear to take us back to disney as we had been wanting to go for so long..

so that was the reason for our previous disney trip however my aunty in england had to have a lump removed and my aunty Ann is also slowly losing the battle ....

Because of this my cousins and aunty ann who go every yeart are also going to disney with us ....
So the extended cast are...

DA(60) A little irritating sometimes but has a good heart, has trouble breathing and walking so it'll be a scooter for touring the parks:drive:

DC1,DC2 & DC3(3 30 something boys ) each have a love for starwars and all things disney though DC3 is a wuss and wont do rollercoaster or TOT

jen (35 i think or so ) DC2 fiance , will be getting married in florida
fay jen's daughter from a prev marriage (17) has been a good friend for a long time, however can be slightly weird but in a good way more:hippie: than:stir:

so that is the background part ..
Date: 18th sept-2nd oct
Where:Port Orleans Riverside
Plans: Unfortunately i have hit a snag here as my cousins have stolen away my power of planning perhaps because i have a small ocdp:rolleyes:

so that is it next update will be later today with some pictures ....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter