Perkins and Walmart or super target close to pop

tinkerbell423

Mouseketeer
we are staying at Pop and want to go to breakfast then Walmart or super target on our first morning. Can anyone give me the addresses a Perkins and Walmart that are close to each other and Pop. Thank you

Also we are flying into FLL and renting a car and driving to POP. Will we need a sun pass?

There is a Perkins nearby at 7451 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747.

For the record, if you put the hotel location in Google Maps and type a destination, it will pull up all the locations.

There is a Perkins nearby at 7451 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747.

For the record, if you put the hotel location in Google Maps and type a destination, it will pull up all the locations.
If you go
to that Perkins, there's a SuperTarget a couple of miles west on 192, on the left just before 429. There's also a Cracker Barrel between the two, as another b'fast option.

If you prefer Walmart, there's a Perkins on 535 just north of I-4, and a Walmart a few miles south on 535.

I believe @FCDub meant to say "store" instead of "destination" but otherwise this is exactly the way to find out the answers to any of these "what's the closest _________" questions. :thumbsup2

Exit Disney property using Sherbeth rd over by AK,the Perkins is just east on 192 and the Super Target is a couple of miles west by the 429 expressway.

FYI - If you go to the Wal Mart on 535, try to go outside of rush hour times. 535 is pretty busy during rush hour and it can make getting to Wal Mart an adventure.....

Thank you, I was trying on mapquest on my phone but found it frustrating to get both addresses.

Thank you, I was trying on mapquest on my phone but found it frustrating to get both addresses.

I prefer Google maps instead of mapquest. Also, if you plan on driving outside of the Disney bubble, for anything just set up a google map and place the POP hotel as your main address. Then you can easily map out everything near and far to Pop that you want. You can set this up now on your phone to get general idea. You can even see a street view of the areas. If you haven't ventured outside of the Disney bubble too often you may be surprised how close and abundant things are around you. I already have a a "link" set up on my home screen of my phone for directions from the airport to the hotel we are spending one night in. I also have other hotels/resorts saved. It helps me maneuver around the Orlando area without a problem.

Exit Disney property using Sherbeth rd over by AK,the Perkins is just east on 192 and the Super Target is a couple of miles west by the 429 expressway.

AND Many more places to eat & an Ice Cream Place heading towards Target

Further on Publix Food & when joining Hwy 27 North there is

Walmart & Perkins & More within 1 /2 mile on right

Plenty of Good Eating Places ALL around this area

AND Many more places to eat & an Ice Cream Place heading towards Target

Further on Publix Food & when joining Hwy 27 North there is

Walmart & Perkins & More within 1 /2 mile on right

Plenty of Good Eating Places ALL around this area

For a Walmart I suggest the new one on 429 on New Independence Pkwy,has to be one of the nicest Walmarts out there and much closer to Disney than going to the one on US 27.The other ones in the area are the one on 535 by Osceola Pkwy,definitely not far from Disney but I hate going in this one!!There's also the one on Turkey lake rd past Sea World and getting close to Sand Lake rd and Universal,this one is not that old and used to be the one I suggested and people obviously listened to me as this one is packed 24/7 and a total madhouse.The 429/New Independence Pkwy one is a Walmart shopping dream,I wonder for how long though???

For a Walmart I suggest the new one on 429 on New Independence Pkwy,has to be one of the nicest Walmarts out there and much closer to Disney than going to the one on US 27.The other ones in the area are the one on 535 by Osceola Pkwy,definitely not far from Disney but I hate going in this one!!There's also the one on Turkey lake rd past Sea World and getting close to Sand Lake rd and Universal,this one is not that old and used to be the one I suggested and people obviously listened to me as this one is packed 24/7 and a total madhouse.The 429/New Independence Pkwy one is a Walmart shopping dream,I wonder for how long though???

Thanks...I don't think I've ever been to this one. Not sure. I will have to find it on my Google Maps and save it so I remember to go give this place a visit. Thanks!!! :thumbsup2

Are you driving into Orlando from FLL that morning? If you are coming in via the Turnpike, you'll get off at either Osceola Pkwy or FL417. If you drive in on Osceola Pkwy you will pass directly by a Perkins at the corner of John Young Pkwy @ Osceola, and then directly past a Walmart at the corner of Osceola and Poinciana (this is the 535 location, but if you come and go directly off Poinciana you won't get tied up in traffic; that's the back entrance to the store. There is a toll basket exit @ Poinciana from Osceola; it's $.75 off and $.75 on, unmanned.)

About the tolls: from FLL, you will enter the turnpike from I595, paralleling I95 as far north as Ft. Pierce, then cutting diagonally across the state. Last I checked, that part of the Turnpike still takes cash. (The entire toll from FLL to Exit 249 Osceola parkway exit in Kissimmee will set you back less than $20. Make sure that you have at least $5 in quarters for any unmanned exits you take.) You can always buy a standard Sunpass transponder at Walgreens, CVS, or at a toll-road service plaza; they are $20+tax (not counting the tolls themselves to your credit card), and can be set up online from a cell phone. I have one to use in rental cars and my own car if I drive down, but I'm in FL at least 6X a year, so it pays for itself. There is a small discount for using Sunpass; on a trip from FLL to WDW it amounts to about $2.50. It is convenient, though, and that may be a small price to pay if that's important to you. (Note that you cannot use a Sunpass Mini sticker in a rental car, you need the standard version.)

If the drive to Orlando is the only toll-road driving you plan to do on your trip, don't buy the rental car's toll service, because they will charge the service fee for each day of your rental, even if you only drive on a toll road once.

Its a relatively new WalMart. And easy to get to.
Ok...I looked it up and have it saved in my google maps account....it's in Winter Garden area. The actual address according to Google is: 16313 New Independence Pkwy, Winter Garden, FL.
I am assuming this is the one you are talking about. It's only 20 minutes from where I plan to stay. So I am looking forward to taking the drive to check it out. Thanks for sharing :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter