Personal shopper

I'd like to know this too. I miss a lot of merchandise that I want because I can't get into the parks before they sell out. So things like the Disneysea 18th anniversary pin and the Magellan's items that sold out before I could get into the park.

Does anyone know a personal shopper for Disney sea? Looking for Duffy merchandise.
I'd like to know this too. I miss a lot of merchandise that I want because I can't get into the parks before they sell out. So things like the Disneysea 18th anniversary pin and the Magellan's items that sold out before I could get into the park.
I know of two groups that you can check out. Tokyo Kawaii Club is mainly Tokyo. BelloshopHK (on insta) has all the Asian parks. I've used the first one twice and only good experiences!

I used "disneyfindsjapan" on Insta to order a shirt i wanted from the summer 2019 collection and it was a great experience! I would def recommend her

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter