Personal Trainers

MickeySP

Cruisin with sunnies & cold longnecks
Just wondering if anyone has tried using a personal Trainer.

I am seriously thinking of doing this to get me back in teh swing and to get a good program for the full next year.

I would love any advice on what look for or any opinions at all

They can be expensive but worth it.

I can't afford why--but I look on with envy at the gym as the trainers go around with their athletes and making sure everything is in proper form.

Our gym lets you use them as little or as much as you want. Some use them everytime they go in, some use them weekly--or others once per month.

YOu can check your gym rules for this (ours as the trainers on staff...so it might be easier for them to handle the sporadic schedules).

I do know that bodies do eventually get used to the same routine and a trainer can help point you in a direction and teach you new stuff that will prevent you from getting into a rut.

Good luck!

MickeySP, that's exactly what they do...get you into the swing of things. They will set up a program for you, be it weight loss, performance, toning...they will have suggestions. You can either stick with them or venture on your own for awhile. Of course, you only get out what you put in. Two years with different trainers and I'm still not buff!!! :rolleyes2 :teeth:

Sara

Thanks guys.

I made an appointment for this Tuesday, free trial special with this particular team.

I will have to check and see if my gym allows personnal trainers who are not affiliated with them specifically, never thought of that, thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter