Pete-idea- live podcast show while on the Cruise :)

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
For those who are not able to be there. Come on, you can do it --- pleeeeeeaseeeeee :flower3:

I for one, don't think I could listen. You all have no idea how bummed I am that I can't go. It would be too painful......

I don't know if it will be live but I am almost certain I heard him say he will be recording a show with a live audience (us being the audience in question).

I don't know if it will be live but I am almost certain I heard him say he will be recording a show with a live audience (us being the audience in question).

Yes, I remember this being said.
Will be looking forward to hearing how you all get on :)

Yep, I heard it, too. That's probably the part of the cruise I'm looking forward to most.

Maybe this is not the best idea (unless I am the only on the cruise who plans on drinking quite a bit on the cruise). :lmao:

As sad as I am that I haven't figured out how to squeeze in the Podcasing Cruise, I would love listening to a live broadcast. I'll just be wishing I was there with you.

:banana: I so think it would be a cool thing to do, live or recorded, it would be awesome!

I am almost certain that it would be impossible to do a live podcast as the internet connection on the ship is via satelite.

If you have ever tried doing something as simple as checking your email while onboard, you will realize what a challenge this would pose.

I believe that a podcast will be recorded live in front of an audience but will need to be posted at the end of the cruise.

The thought of doing this in front of an audience is terrifying enough. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

The thought of doing this in front of an audience is terrifying enough. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Aw. It's an audience of adoring fans...Not to worry. :worship:

I was always told in speech class to just picture my audience naked. Now it *is* a Disney cruise, but there *will* be alcohol and you *might* talk us into...

On second thought, maybe just imagining will be enough. :laughing:

I am almost certain that it would be impossible to do a live podcast as the internet connection on the ship is via satelite.

If you have ever tried doing something as simple as checking your email while onboard, you will realize what a challenge this would pose.

I believe that a podcast will be recorded live in front of an audience but will need to be posted at the end of the cruise.

It's possible. Another Disney podcast did three live shows from the Disney Wonder in early December. Key would be having an infrastructure in place to stream live shows.

Is it really scary? You guys do such a great job just talking to each other. I've never heard a nervous moment, unless those are what Bob's pauses are called. But, at the same time, every time I think of calling in with a voicemail, it is very hard for me to do, and I get very nervous. I didn't even like listening to my email being read on the show. If you do a show on the cruise, it will just be like normal - you're in a room full of friends.

Is it really scary? You guys do such a great job just talking to each other. I've never heard a nervous moment, unless those are what Bob's pauses are called. But, at the same time, every time I think of calling in with a voicemail, it is very hard for me to do, and I get very nervous. I didn't even like listening to my email being read on the show. If you do a show on the cruise, it will just be like normal - you're in a room full of friends.
Nicole makes a good point Kevin. Don't think of us as an audience. Think of us as a room full of friends you've never met. :rotfl2:

Don't worry Kevin, I promise to keep DH from rushing the stage! I can't promise he won't cry though when he sees you all for the first time!

Can you tell I never cruised before LOL but ya I wouldnt think he would be takng time to put up a podcast while on vacation- he'll be busy enough :woohoo: but def a show recorded while on, would be :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

And don't worry- stage fright happens to the best of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter