Pete & The DIS UnPlugged Team!!! Please Bring Back 7in7!!!!!

I would love another 7 in 7! I think with all the renovations, it would be great to have some updated opinions. Personally stayed at the new rooms at POP and really enjoyed them, and wonder what the team has to say.

There is so much construction and renovation going on in the Disney hotels that, to me, it makes sense to wait a year or two before doing another 7 in 7.

But... with the Disney Springs hotels getting many new perks (EMH, 60 day FP, Magical Express, etc..) it would be nice to see some reviews of those properties.

Since this keeps coming up, I'll put in my two cents. If 7in7 returns, which it may not because sometimes Pete gets bored rehashing old ideas, it will look completely different. The issue is time. Yes we have a big team, but there are many pieces at work in a 7in7 from the video production to photo galleries to new written content and it takes months to complete. When we are in a place that we can handle an event series based around hotels and Pete has an idea on how to do it without killing us and our normal day-to-day schedules you will see it, but its not like we are ignoring the popularity and choosing not to do it. Also, just to comment on restaurant reviews, John and Kevin have an open invitation to review restaurants on the show when they have the time to do so, but unfortunately they are both insanely busy all the time. If they manage to find time to do one then they will share it, but like the 7in7's, it's not like we are ignoring their popularity.

Just wanted to pipe in and say I really enjoyed the 7 in 7 series.

Can appreciate how much work it is though, maybe as others have said maybe 7 in 7 weeks or something?

Can’t wait for Petes review of the all stars which iirc he said he is staying at early next year?

Since this keeps coming up, I'll put in my two cents. If 7in7 returns, which it may not because sometimes Pete gets bored rehashing old ideas, it will look completely different. The issue is time. Yes we have a big team, but there are many pieces at work in a 7in7 from the video production to photo galleries to new written content and it takes months to complete. When we are in a place that we can handle an event series based around hotels and Pete has an idea on how to do it without killing us and our normal day-to-day schedules you will see it, but its not like we are ignoring the popularity and choosing not to do it. Also, just to comment on restaurant reviews, John and Kevin have an open invitation to review restaurants on the show when they have the time to do so, but unfortunately they are both insanely busy all the time. If they manage to find time to do one then they will share it, but like the 7in7's, it's not like we are ignoring their popularity.
Hey!!! What's up Craig!!!!??? Finally somebody from the team responded. LOL. Anyway, thanks for responding to my thread man, it's nice to know that we're being heard sometimes. Now as far as your reasons why you guys aren't doing the 7 in 7 series, it's all good man, have no choice but to accept it & they're valid reasons. I just hope that sometime in the near future, you guys might actually bring them back whenever the timing is cool. I wasn't asking to make it a permanent thing mind you, I was suggesting bringing them back a few month or a year or so, that's all. :) Anyway, thanks again for responding, tell Pete & the rest of the team I said what's up and keep up the outstanding work.

appreciate the reply!

I also enjoyed 7in7. Is one per week doable ?

:worship: 7 in 7 coming back!?! I can't wait!! I hear what you are saying that they are a lot of work but this is how I found you guys :love: If it weren't for the 7 in 7 series on YouTube I would have never known any of this existed. The knowledge and passion shared on the show has most certainly elevated my Disney experience to a new level (and I didn't think that was possible). Thank you for all of the hard work you do for us!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter