Peter Pan and ?? No, it can't be, can it?

SgtTibbs

RunDisney'er
Random thought last night.

Peter Pan: Never ages, can fly, likes to sing a merry tune and has a bit of a temper at times.

Remind you of anyone?

I think whatever Peter Pan is, Mary Poppins is one too.

Hangs around with kids, Goes on Adventures, is somewhat condescending to/about adults....

Hangs around with kids, Goes on Adventures, is somewhat condescending to/about adults....
So Peter Pan is Michael Jackson. Explains why he named is creepy compound Neverland Ranch. He really was a weirdo, huh?

So Peter Pan is Michael Jackson. Explains why he named is creepy compound Neverland Ranch. He really was a weirdo, huh?
Well that took an odd turn. As far as I know, Mr. Jackson could not fly, did in fact age and was not a fictional character.

Well that took an odd turn. As far as I know, Mr. Jackson could not fly, did in fact age and was not a fictional character.
Mr. Jackson did enough drugs to fly to the moon and back. And as far as being a fictional character, that guy was in no way grounded in reality. And with all the surgeries he had on his face, he certainly looked like a cartoon.

Peter Pan: Never ages, can fly, likes to sing a merry tune and has a bit of a temper at times.
I don't think Peter sings, does he? People around him sing but I don't know if he can carry a tune in a...wait for it...PAN:tink:

I don't think Peter sings, does he? People around him sing but I don't know if he can carry a tune in a...wait for it...PAN:tink:
Not so much IN a pan, but ON one, right? Never sure if that is how he got his name, but the item is rather coincidental regardless.
4Eq1.gif

I wish Peter Pan would become more popular whatever he is considered. I truly love his motto, Never Grow Up. I have Peter Pan and that tattooed on my arm! I looked all over Disney Springs and couldn't find anything with Peter Pan on it. Tinkerbelle and the Lost Boys, yes. Peter Pan no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter