Phantom Manor reopening ?’s

charmama4

DIS Veteran
I’m hoping for a little pixie dust to be sprinkled over Phantom Manor to hurry their renovation! We would really truly like to visit when Phantom Manor has reopened. Anyone have current info on the possibility of it happening before the month of May? Thank you.

The current date being quoted is 11 May but there’s been no confirmation from DLP if it’s true.

The refurbs page on the official website does not show it closed April to June 2019, but if you go onto the daily hours page for our trip (31st Mar to 3rd April) it states it's closed. I am confused!

When I go to the official Disneyland Paris (American) site, the calendar shows, as of April 15th, as being closed still. I think I'll hold out till the end of April is showing to throw my tantrum (still closed) or Disney party (finally opens). My husband would like to go at the end of April.

My, I hope they get it open! I am currently starting to plan my trip, for real this time (looking at October), but Phantom Manor needs to be open! Here's hoping.

We're going in July, and I'd just be devastated to miss Phantom Manor because I probably won't ever get back there.

Mannnn we missed it on our last visit... really hoping it opens on time we’ll be there just as it opens if this date is correct...

Does anyone know if they tend to stick to dates once they are announced officially? Or do they usually miss it by a few days? Could make a huge difference in my case lol

Any update on an opening? As it still has the refurbishment lasting through March on the site, I was hoping for some pixie dust today :(. We get in on the 20th, fingers crossed.

I would love to know what occurred to cause this delay. It has essentially taken double the time expected. I can't think of any other case where this type of a refurb delay has occurred.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!