Phineas and Ferb

Woohoooooooooo!!!!!

Though I'm most excited about P&F appearing at DLR! DS is going to freak out the first time we see them in the park!

:woohoo:

Woohoooooooooo!!!!!

Though I'm most excited about P&F appearing at DLR! DS is going to freak out the first time we see them in the park!

:woohoo:

I know, I might be more excited to get pics with them than DD will be. :lmao: I'm just surprised it took this long, with how great and popular the show is.

Love Phineas and Ferb..I'd wondered when there were going to start really marketing them..looks like now:)

Hoooooray! My 3 y.o. and I are both huge P & F fans!! :laughing: I can't wait to see them in the parks. I don't know if my son or I will be more excited to get pictures with them. :)

So exciting! I :love:love P & F! :laughing:

When we were there a few weeks ago, all we found in P & F merch were some talking dolls of Phineas, Ferb, and Doof that you pressed their stomach and it gave you a catch phrase. I really wanted them for my boys but they were probably only 8" tall, and cost something like $15 each, I decided to get them something else.

You can find talking P and F dolls at Target and ToysRUs for under $10. They are sort of motion-activated. DS14 has Doofenschmirtz and I secretly covet it a little.:scared:

Fingers crossed the meet-and=greet will be at DLR by the time we get there end of July. The first person who sees them MUST report back!!!

PHXscuba

You can find talking P and F dolls at Target and ToysRUs for under $10. They are sort of motion-activated. DS14 has Doofenschmirtz and I secretly covet it a little.:scared:

Fingers crossed the meet-and=greet will be at DLR by the time we get there end of July. The first person who sees them MUST report back!!!

PHXscuba

We have the plush P&F, and I think DS has played with them like twice. He did sleep with both of them for a while, so we would occasionally hear things like "Yes, yes I am" and "They're the only mammals to lay eggs" over the monitor when he would roll over them, LOL!

We also have the Target motion-activated Doofenschmirtz and Ferb, because I'm a sucker and they make my 14mo laugh. Of course, they sit in the toy box and when anything moves in there, we hear "Curse you Perry the Platypus!" :lmao:

Sweet Im pretty Excited I love P and F. We have some of the stuff at Work, its a little over priced, but maybe as more comes in some of it will be more afordable?:scared:

We have the plush P&F, and I think DS has played with them like twice. He did sleep with both of them for a while, so we would occasionally hear things like "Yes, yes I am" and "They're the only mammals to lay eggs" over the monitor when he would roll over them, LOL!

We also have the Target motion-activated Doofenschmirtz and Ferb, because I'm a sucker and they make my 14mo laugh. Of course, they sit in the toy box and when anything moves in there, we hear "Curse you Perry the Platypus!" :lmao:

That is so funny! :laughing:

:woohoo: I like watching Phineas & Ferb and just
2nrodv.jpg
Perry the Platypus!
2n0k5eq.jpg
:teeth: I bought a small Perry beanie from Disney Store a couple of months ago. :goodvibes I'm glad that the park will carry merchandise of them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter