Phone at water parks

palpluto

Mouseketeer
What do you do with your phone at water parks? Waterproof wallet? Recommendations? I wouldn’t want to put it in a locker because I will want to be able to take photos, so wanted to see what others recommend. Thank you!

We’ve been using a waterproof holder by Joto - it’s big enough for a large phone, ID and some credit cards and cash. We bought ours 14 months ago and they’ve been to Aulani, multiple theme parks, Great Wolf Lodge, 2 Mexican cruises, and several visits to our local public pool/water park. They’re really handy to have available.

They’re $10 for a pair on Amazon

Attachments

• 33AC992D-0D28-489F-96E8-8C15A2E32AEF.png
    33AC992D-0D28-489F-96E8-8C15A2E32AEF.png
    133.1 KB · Views: 5
But be sure to test it first. Use a tissue or paper towel inside, seal it up, then dunk it in sink full of water to test it before you put your phone inside. Some of them leak

Test it before each use. Ruined an iPhone. I tested it once, when I first got it.
I always close mine up when it’s “overinflated”. When it’s closed, you can then squeeze it and see if it’s leaking at all. It helps to dunk it underwater while you squeeze - bubbles coming up are a dead giveaway that there’s a problem.

Then I open the tabs, squeeze out the extra air, and then close it up and put it in my swim trunks’s pocket.

I put mine in a zip loc bag within one of these pouches as a backup safeguard!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter