• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Photo Impact

allisonswonderland

DIS Veteran
Hi- I saw photo impact pro at Sams for 65 dollars- is that a good price? I am getting a cd of my wedding photos and thought that would be a great thing to have- I do not think I could ever design like you all but I knew you guys were experts on the program, so would it be a good thing to have?

allisonswonderland said:
Hi- I saw photo impact pro at Sams for 65 dollars- is that a good price? I am getting a cd of my wedding photos and thought that would be a great thing to have- I do not think I could ever design like you all but I knew you guys were experts on the program, so would it be a good thing to have?

I got mine with a rebate last year for about $30 at Compusa - not sure how often they run specials like this

Kate,
so all these cool designs you make, you use photo impact? Is it pretty easy to learn how to do them?

CPM said:
Kate,
so all these cool designs you make, you use photo impact? Is it pretty easy to learn how to do them?

I do use photoimpact

I think the program is really easy - but I am really good on the computer - I have never met a program I couldn't figure out!

When I used to have a job - people came to me instead of the IT department for computer help - :confused3

So I guess your computer aptitude would have a lot to do with it - I would hate to tell you it is easy and then you not think so!

Thanks Kate.

Well, I usually can figure stuff out, given some good directions. I guess my question should have been, is it easy to follow?

Kind of like following a Betty Crocker recipe or a Martha Stewart one :)
How would you rate it?

It just looks like so much fun, I want to learn!!

Kate is just being modest, she's a computer genius! The reason I know this is because I'm considered to be "good" with computers and picking up computer programs, and yet PhotoImpact is kicking my butt! I'm taking tutorials and all kinds of things onlin to figure it out. I would rate it at Julia Child personally! But it's still a really cool program, just dense and the user manual is in no way helpful to me for some reason.

Wow, thanks Lauren. Guess that sums that up!!

I struggled with PI for a while. I'm pretty good with computers. Really you just need to play around with it. Plus there seems to be a lot of folks around here who will help you if you need advice on using it. I think that is a great price and I'd buy it. My free trial is about up and I'm going to have to pay like $100 for PI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter