Photo of owners!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I don't remember doing this, and we just added on to VWL last fall. They need a copy of each person's photo id. I am glad that the documents to sign came so fast!

Too bad they didn't send a picture/print/litho of AKV!

Bobbi

We added on at SSR last month while at WDW, and both of us had to show a photo ID.

I may be wrong, but I think that is now a requirment because of the Patriot Act. I work in Financial Services and we now have to verify our clients identity (via seeing a government issued photo ID) when they open a new account or buy an annuity / insurance product. There was some type of recent deadline for everyone to get on board with this.

Anyway, I think that is why you have to provide photo ID now.

Each time we added on we had to show our photo ID as well. They said it was party of thier policy.

We have never showed a photo i.d. to Disney or resale agents, and we have done 5 add-ons. Of course the last one was in 2004, I think...

I added on on the Disney Magic last month, and I didn't have to show my photo ID when I signed up for the points. I did have to mail a photocopy of my ID in with my contract though.

We are in the UK and had to send photocopies of our passports along with the paperwork when we bought in/

I don't remember doing this when we bought BCV'02 through mail.
We just added on at SSR this past Dec and still no id required.:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter