Photo prints on the magic

Kkb0517

Mouseketeer
if I buy the print and usb photo packages ahead of time, how do I get the prints and drive? Thanks!

you go by shutters, usually I go the night before the end of the cruise to see all pics and make sure I want the package. They usually will allow you to downgrade to 10 pictures only if you didn't get lots of good pics you want. Usually you can get all prints the last night of the cruise and they have the USBs ready for pick up the last morning of the cruise.

I would bring the printouts showing you prepaid.

A little off the subject but we do t really want to get a whole lot of pictures. Maybe one or two if there are good ones. Can we simply buy one or two prints if we go to shutters and look at them? Anyone know how much for a print or if there are any “ on board” packages?

A little off the subject but we do t really want to get a whole lot of pictures. Maybe one or two if there are good ones. Can we simply buy one or two prints if we go to shutters and look at them? Anyone know how much for a print or if there are any “ on board” packages?

Was recently on Magic and looking at this, and yes you could buy individual photos and I think it was somewhere around $16 per

8X10 = $19.95
6X8 = $14.95

They have the same packages onboard as they have on the Shutters link for pre-purchase. The larger packages (20 photos and full digital package) have a reduced rate if you pre-purchase them.

If you pre-purchase a package, and then find you aren't interested in that many photos, you may cancel your package and purchase just the photos you wish. The original cost will be credited back to your onboard account, and you'll be charged a new price for whatever it is you actually purchase.

Any changes in photo packages must be made by the end of the last full day onboard.

you go by shutters, usually I go the night before the end of the cruise to see all pics and make sure I want the package. They usually will allow you to downgrade to 10 pictures only if you didn't get lots of good pics you want. Usually you can get all prints the last night of the cruise and they have the USBs ready for pick up the last morning of the cruise.

I would bring the printouts showing you prepaid.

Thanks

They should connect the photos to the app like in the parks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter