Photo sharing: Sony Alpha

_DSC6650-X2.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm now officially a "Sony Pro"

$100 per year. Was talking to someone else who is really taking advantage of it --- Constantly getting 2-week free equipment trials. I'll have to see the full benefits once I get the welcome packet.

I was under the impression you needed to own 2 Full Frame Sony cameras?

Some wildlife from last weekend here in FL...

Purdy Burdy...a male painted bunting trying to hide in the foliage and the shade - still found a hole to shoot him through with the A6300 and Fe100-400mm lens and 1.4x TC, shot at ISO 6,400:
original.jpg

Also a lovely bird to see - and one I hadn't seen in many years - a green-winged teal came down to our local wetlands due to the extra cool weather the country has been having! It' had been 7 years since I last saw one down here:
original.jpg

Closeup of a green iguana, all colored up orange for mating season:
original.jpg

Osprey in flight, spreading himself out and showing his wingspan:
original.jpg

Some wildlife from last weekend here in FL...

Purdy Burdy...a male painted bunting trying to hide in the foliage and the shade - still found a hole to shoot him through with the A6300 and Fe100-400mm lens and 1.4x TC, shot at ISO 6,400:
original.jpg

Also a lovely bird to see - and one I hadn't seen in many years - a green-winged teal came down to our local wetlands due to the extra cool weather the country has been having! It' had been 7 years since I last saw one down here:
original.jpg

Closeup of a green iguana, all colored up orange for mating season:
original.jpg

Osprey in flight, spreading himself out and showing his wingspan:
original.jpg

Awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!