Photos at waterparks?

squirrel

DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>
I have a digital camera and a camcorder also an ipad mini. I was looking at purchasing a waterproof camera for the waterparks. Then a friend mentioned an ipod touch with a waterproof case (they don't seem to make them anymore or they are all out of stock or next generation is coming soon?).

What does everyone else use? I don't have a cell phone which is what I'm guessing most use. Any ideas for me? Do you find you even take many photos?

I have a Dicapac case for one of my inexpensive cameras. We use that in the water, and our regular camera in the "dry" areas of the park.

My iPhone is an older model so the camera isn't that great. I rarely use it for taking pictures on our vacation.

We also make full use of our annual Photokey for family pics at the park entrance and in Roa's Rapids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter