photos of Wishes using small tripod - where???

206bones

Mouseketeer
Looking for some help from those who frequent WDW more than I.

I really want to get a nice photo of the castle with fireworks in the background. The last time I tried this they did not come out nearly as well as I had hoped for. I used a regular tripod last time.

This time I am still bringing my 35 mm camera but I don't want to carry the big tripod. I have a small one that extends about 10". So I need a trash can or something like that that I can put it on - BUT I don't want someone standing in front of me at the last moment.

Any ideas on where a good location might be? Do they let you get right up to the wall in front of the castle? The lens is 35 - 200mm. I figure I only have 1 location chance - if I don't like what I see once the fireworks start going off, it will be too late to find some place else that will work.

I can't answer your question so I will just bump this back to page one and hopefully some of our veterans will be able to offer advice.

Katholyn

How about top of the train station? Not sure how close of a zoom you want but at least there people wouldn't be standing in front of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter