Picnic spot suggestions

mau

Earning My Ears
I thought I'd check to see if any one had any good picnic spot recommendations at the different WDW parks. I did a search here and found the recommendation for Tom Sawyer's Island at MK. I'm planning on trying that as it's already my favorite place for a midday break. Does anyone have any good ideas for any of the other parks? Nearby spots just outside a park would be great also!

Finding shade can be an issue in the parks. But in Epcot World Showcase. England's garden in the back has some nice spots. No tables though so it's lap eating.
AKL there use to be some nice shaded spots back near were Pandora will now start. Not sure how that is now.
HS - can't think of a one.
All the moderate/deluxe resorts have nice shaded areas somewhere on property and some of the deluxe have picnic benches set up where they have BBQ grills.

I like eating spaghetti just outside the Italy pavilion its beautiful! My friend Lisa joins me sometimes as well

At the back of Tomorrow Land there is a path that winds by grassy areas that are shaded by trees, not crowded; you can see it from the People Mover. On my last visit I thought what a perfect place that would be for a picnic and a midday rest. There were a few families there that day having a rest and something to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!