** Picture of the Day 3 **

_DSC3139-X3.jpg

Game time 39 hours away; hard to concentrate on school work, unable to sleep, worries about the weather (looks like we'll be under severe weather warning in 24 hours) but at least they haven't lost their appetites! Game faces are ON! :goodvibes

i-wPFTFmw-XL.jpg
:tink:

Optimistic but also realistic; #6 team in State playing the #1 team in the State (according to one poll), common sense tells me today's game will be the last of the season. These girls aren't ready to hand in their uniforms though :cheer2:; all this Mimi is asking for is for them to play their best and INJURY FREE soccer. :lovestruc

i-xZfhZSF-XL.jpg
:tink:

Together Forever
April 11, 2018

As they say, this one will get you "right in the feels". Buzz and Andy, Carl and Russel, Sadness and Joy, Sulley and Roz, to name just a few bring this performance of fireworks and projections to life. The gathered crowd cheers and perhaps holds back a tear. Be sure and watch to the very end though, the show will send you on your way laughing out loud!

40721228394_d4fe89e77e_b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!