• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picture Search...Castle and Kids

PirateMom78

Earning My Ears
In August we added a princess to our familyprincess:, and our pirate sonpirate: loves her very much. I was telling my DH about a picture I saw on the DIS a while back, and wanted to show him so that we could try to recreate this picture when our princess is old enough.

The picture was taken on Main Street and the older brother was holding the hand of his little sister pointing at the castle. He was leading her towards it. The little girl might have been a year old and the brother was around 4 or 5. Both of those are guesses. If this is your picture, please repost so I can show my husband.

By the way, if you have any sweet pictures of brothers and sisters, I would also love to see those. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter