pictures and scrapbooking

Connie of Trenton

mums the word
For any of you Creative Memories folks out there if you are putting a large number of pictures in a CM album do you stick them directly on the scrapbook pages or does CM make special pages for photos?

Hi - I noticed that no one had answered your question yet and though I am not a CMC - I used to be.

Yes, you scrap directly on the pages but they have recently come out with a book that you slip photos, journal boxes into so you don't have to crop the photos. I think it holds 4 x 6 photos but I have only seen it once - at the last crop I went to - so I don't really remember.

You can go to the creative memories website and see example layouts that show how most people scrap on their pages.

Hope this helps.

Sandy

I use CM almost exclusively and yes, you can crop and put your pictures directly on their pages. They are totally acid and lignon free. Or use paper on the pages or anything else you would use in other scrapbooks. I like the ability to put photos and memorabilia on plain white (or black or natural) pages in the book without having to buy additional paper and also the flexibility to use patterned paper or anything else on top of the CM pages. The only drawback is, if you cover all of your CM pages with paper it adds to the overall weight and thickness of the album and can limit how many pages you get into an album. Also, I find CM 12x12 pages are not true 12x12 square and you have to trim the paper. I know I am not "CM legal" because I use all kinds of paper and other accessories and I stuff way too many pages in my albums but they've been working fine for me for years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter